I was thinking this on the was down to the OC this morning. I saw some moto guys and thought of dad and how amazing he has been to all of us. If I end up 1/4 the man he is, I will be really amped, feel really blessed.
yeah, i've been thinking about how rad Dad is lately too. he's such a stud, man... he lives the selfless life, and he's really amped to put people in the position where they will grow and benefit from something rather than getting something for himself. he's the servant of servants that i've personally met. i hope that i marry someone like dad... and Jess, i think that you already are 1/4 the man he is. he's got a lot more years on you, but when you are in your prime (like dave is), i think you'll be very much like him.
2 comments:
Ditto.
I was thinking this on the was down to the OC this morning. I saw some moto guys and thought of dad and how amazing he has been to all of us. If I end up 1/4 the man he is, I will be really amped, feel really blessed.
yeah, i've been thinking about how rad Dad is lately too. he's such a stud, man... he lives the selfless life, and he's really amped to put people in the position where they will grow and benefit from something rather than getting something for himself. he's the servant of servants that i've personally met. i hope that i marry someone like dad... and Jess, i think that you already are 1/4 the man he is. he's got a lot more years on you, but when you are in your prime (like dave is), i think you'll be very much like him.
Post a Comment