At least that's what expected and told.
From childhood to adulthood to death
We're riding that horse at a gallop.
It's a once in a lifetime ride for all.
Ev'ry single day we will trip and fall.
Do we learn from our 'falls'... mistakes?
Or do we say we do, but it's all fake?
Sometimes we find ourselves in a rut.
We try to dig ourselves out but
We end up less and less temperate.
No limits or bounds; a lose cannon we become
Because "hey, we're only human."
No more excuses, everyone.
Own up to who you are today and try to become
The woman or man God created you to be.
We're all unique and are gifted specially.
I hope you all see what I see.
I hope you understand it clearly.
Grow up, that's my advice.
Rely only on Christ.
It will suffice.
No comments:
Post a Comment